Reports to: Director of Technology and Solutions/ Operations Manager
Classification: Non- Exempt
This position will be primarily for the servicing and maintaining of LED display products in the Dallas office. The position requires the complete preparation of equipment in the assigned area of responsibility in the specified time frame and order set by the management. The ability to Communicate with exceptional verbal and written skills with clients and team members.
- Responsible for servicing and maintaining LED display products.
- Inspecting, examining, repairing, troubleshooting incoming equipment.
- Ability to communicate (phone and email) with internal customers and technical support contacts at manufactures
- Receive, inspect, test, repair and maintain Evolve LED equipment using set company procedures and guidelines.
- Diagnose problems without schematics.
- Develop written repair procedures for new equipment.
- General repair and maintenance of the equipment, including providing technical support to internal customers as needed.
- Perform technical diagnosis and identify units requiring outside repair.
- Ensure the accuracy of all equipment checked out in assigned area of responsibility.
- Assist with Operations as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, arms or fingers to handle or feel as well as reach with hands and arms. Also must have full capability to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb and balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 90 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Experience in SMD Repair
- Computer Skills/Technical/Electronics training and/or experience.
- The ability to handle basic hand tools (solder station, screwdriver, wrenches, etc.)
- Good Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- High School Diploma
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Work week schedule is generally Monday through Friday (40 Hours Weekly), however, the position will require being on call for repairs to take care of clients as needed.
Travel will be required. A Passport is required with the ability to enter Canada, as well as other countries.