Reports to: Chito Hernandez
This position will be handling daily deliveries/pickups, as well as shipping/receiving, storing and preparing equipment within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all jobs.
• Shipping and receiving including loading/unloading trucks.
• Checking in equipment and assisting with quality control.
• Use any applicable software’s/programs to view daily job needs and perform required processes.
• Prepare all outgoing equipment or materials for client projects/jobs and ensure completeness/quality of preparation.
• Move equipment from receiving or storage areas to shipping or other designated areas.
• Ensure proper storage of all equipment/materials in designated areas on shelves, cabinets, etc.
• Operate warehouse forklift in a proper and safe manner.
• Check warehouse for any maintenance issues or concerns (i.e. Lights in working order, etc.)
• Follow posted instructions for daily warehouse shut down and Weekly warehouse shut down.
• Help with inventory counts and maintenance.
• Will need to be able to drive the truck provided for rental deliveries, as well as the vehicle being maintained and washed.
• Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for employees and customer traffic.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, arms or fingers to handle or feel as well as reach with hands and arms. Also must have full capability to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb and balance.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 90 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Work week schedule is Monday through Friday and on-call as needed.
Limited Travel may be required on an as-needed basis.
The position will require the ability to drive both a van and a truck. Short distances and long-distance with overnight stays. Class E License is required with a clean driving record. DOT physical (paid by the company) is required annually.
Possibility of Class B CDL license (training and exam paid by the company) is optional and will be compensated accordingly.
Email your resume to email@example.com