The AK-UC3000 studio camera is yet another Panasonic innovation in broadcast technology. Users can operate the camera in both 4K and HD modes. In HD mode the AK-UC3000 produces HD images with high sensitivity and low noise. While including functions appreciated in the conventional model such as DRS and CineGamma, the AK-UC3000 Series adds new features such as focus assist, flash band compensation, and skew reduction, which is realized through high-speed scan from the MOS sensor. There are additional functions to improve shooting experience including enhanced shock less gain (-6 dB to 36 dB), a user gamma function, black gamma correction according to the pedestal setting, multi-step DNR and easy matrix adjustment. AK-UC3000 Series achieves excellent image quality and operability.
When paired with the AK-UCU500 Camera Control Unit, it is capable of 4K image production and uncompressed long-distance transmission. Also available to use alongside this product is the AK-HRP1000/HRP1005 Remote Operation Panel, equipped with a color LCD to provide visibility of the display for smooth control. The camera and camera control unit can be connected for approximately 2,000-meter long-distance transmission of video signals when power is supplied from the camera control unit. The remote operation panel and the camera can be connected using a dedicated cable. The AK-HVF100 230 mm (9-inches) LCD color view finder has also been newly developed equipped with a large display and diverse functions such as focus assist. Overall, this system offers superior cost performance with respect to both operability and ease of use.
- Supports 4K and HD acquisition simultaneously. HD output from camera (3G-SDI): 1080/59.94p, 50p, 59.94i, 50i, 29.97psF, 25psF, 23.98p over 59.94i
- Delivers high sense sensitivity of F10 (59.94Hz), F11 (50Hz)
- Equipped with a CAC (Chromatic Aberration Compensation) function capable of correcting even slight chromatic aberration at the lens periphery
- The DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch) function suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights. Black gamma function for independent color settings in dark areas.
- The V-REC, F-REC function provides powerful support in digital cinema production.
- Features an internal digital extender (x2 magnification)
- 12-axis color correction, detail, skin tone detail (two tone axis) and easy matrix adjustment
- An SD Memory Card can be used to set up data and firmware version.
- IP streaming (future option) and IP control is supported
- Advanced trunk functions such as 3x CCU to camera, plus 1x HD-SDI from Camera to CCU as well as a 1000Base-T LAN-Trunk